A quick little post on adding street markings (hmmm....this sounds like a repeat!). Well, as with last time, I used masking tape and white paint to create street markings for the station area.
I tried using standard artist's white acrylic paint. Its obviously more of 'paste' than the more liquid white paints we typically use on the models, and I thought this extra thickness might help to avoid any bleed through under the masking tape. I also sort of apply the paint in 'dry brush' fashion; you don't want to lump too much paint onto the street for the markings after all!
I still have some leftover rub-on decals from Faller and Busch to complement the basic stripes I have now, and I will apply some weathering to the street to lose that 'too-clean' look as well.