5.18.2010

I LOVE Kato! - Cool, new modern buildings on the way!

Kato has outdone themselves...apparently.   I learned of these new structures from Kato over on the Japanese N Scale forum (worth a good look if you've never been there, there's a LOT of great stuff that goes beyond just Japan!) which came from a trade show in Japan.  Still too early to know when they'll be released, but the great news is that its these look different from anything else out there and its of course awesome to see some interesting looking modern buildings on the way!

Yeah, I'm excited!  This does mean I've already started planning where to place these buildings, which means that my so-called plans to move beyond structure and building phase and get back to trains are being challenged!  Oh no...more protests?!!

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome Jerry. I really can not wait till they come out! :D

    So cool! :D

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody finally listened! I had been beating on model train companies for about a decade that in order to ensure the hobby survives to future generations, they have to make modern buildings! I hate all the 1890s-1940s structures out there. I did not live these eras, so i don't relate to them-my town does not have any buildings from those eras. Now these, I will buy!

    ReplyDelete